Every child is unique – that’s why Freeman pediatricians center care around your child’s physical, emotional and social needs. From the common cold to sports physicals, you can count on us for family-centered, comprehensive healthcare for your children from birth through adolescence. Our providers, specially trained in children’s healthcare, listen to you and address your questions and concerns. Your child’s health, nutrition and happiness are our top priorities.
Freeman is proud to offer the largest, most comprehensive group of pediatricians in the region. Our dedicated providers offer a full range of services including:
- Providing well-child checkups, including vaccinations
- Diagnosing and treating illnesses, infections, and injuries
- Providing sports physicals and a variety of screenings
- Overseeing growth and development
- Addressing behavioral issues
- Promoting healthy lifestyles
- Caring for complex medical needs
Visit Pediatric Specialties to learn about pediatric specialty clinics, including cardiology, endocrinology and diabetes, gastroenterology, hematology and oncology, nephrology, rheumatology and telemedicine.
Freeman Children's Clinic
1030 McIntosh Cir., Ste. 1
Freeman Esguerra Pediatric Clinic
702 E. 34th St., Ste. 103
Freeman Neosho Physician Group – Pediatrics
336 S. Jefferson St.
Freeman Pediatric Care
3333 McIntosh Cir., Ste. 1
Freeman Pediatric Partners
1030 McIntosh Cir., Ste. 2