Education, Fellowship and fun for Those Over 50
Are you getting ready for retirement and wondering what you'll do with all that time on your hands? Are you already retired and looking for a new way to meet people? Or maybe you’re still working and simply want to find a group of people just like yourself – people who want to have fun, travel, or continue learning.
Any way you look at it, life is good when you’re 50 or over, and Freeman Advantage, Freeman's wellness program for older adults, can make it even better. We’re here to help you stay healthy, meet people and deal with issues that impact your life, like healthcare, medical bills, and safety.
To become a Freeman Advantage member, download the brochure and mail your completed membership form with a check for $20.
- Low-cost health screenings
- Discounts at:
- QuickMeds Pharmacy™
- Cafeterias at all Freeman locations
- Freeman Hearing Center
- Freeman Health Essentials
- Striders walking fitness program
- Pin it to Win It Senior Bowling League in partnership with Carl Richards Bowling
- Educational seminars
- Discussions with physicians
- Travel opportunities – day trips, cruises and trips abroad
- CLAIM Medicare assistance
- AARP Driver Safety Program
- Lifetime membership for $20