Compassionate Cancer Care Near You
Freeman Cornell-Beshore Cancer Institute brings together the many services necessary to provide comprehensive care for patients and families dealing with cancer. Our supportive team uses the most advanced technology available to treat and overcome cancer so you can rest assured that you or your loved one is in good hands.
Freeman Cornell-Beshore Cancer Institute provides physical and emotional care for patients and families dealing with cancer. We provide comprehensive services and the most up-to-date technological advancements in the fight against cancer – all in one convenient and comfortable setting. To us, patients are more than just their cancer symptoms. From the design of our facility to the support and education groups offered, we strive to meet each patient’s unique needs and treat cancer individually and precisely.
Our Facility and Services
- Quiet and relaxing exam spaces
- Comfortable chemotherapy and infusion areas in a spacious, windowed room
- On-site labs offering fast and efficient service
- Private consultation areas for education and discussion of treatment options
- Clinics in outlying communities
- Nutritional counseling available through a Freeman registered dietitian
- Freeman Cancer Support Group with monthly meetings at the Freeman Cornell-Beshore Cancer Institute
- Extensive community outreach program promoting prevention, early detection and lifestyle management by Freeman Screen Team
Our Multidisciplinary Team
- Board-certified medical oncologists and hematologists
- Oncology pharmacist on-site
- Oncology-certified nurses
- Multidisciplinary nurse practitioners
- Oncology clinical trial nurse
- Social worker and financial staff
Treatment You Can Trust
Freeman Cornell-Beshore Cancer Institute offers the latest technology in patient care, featuring a chemotherapy treatment area with 20 chemotherapy chairs; an on-site mix pharmacy with state-of-the-art ChemoSHIELD® 600 Barrier Isolator Mix hood, which allows quicker, safer and more efficient treatments; and a dedicated patient education room.
Our patients — and their families — don’t face cancer alone. Through a network of compassionate physicians, nurses and support staff, we provide education, treatment and encouragement throughout our patient’s battle with cancer — and throughout their lives.